Dry Bulk Cargo Surveys
Cargo which may be loose, granular, free-flowing or solid, such as grain, coal, and ore, and is shipped in bulk rather than in package form. Dry bulk cargo is usually handled by specialized mechanical handling equipment at specially designed dry bulk terminals. Our dry bulk survey covers the follows :
- Draft survey to determine the cargo quantity loaded or discharged from vessel.
- Hold inspection for cargo suitability and water tightness before loading.
- Pre-shipment survey of cargo to determine the cargo readiness and sampling for quality test.
- Inspection of cargo before discharging from vessel and sampling for quality test.
- Supervision of loading or discharging operation and sampling throughout operation.
- Monitoring cargo temperature during loading for self heating cargo i.e. Palm Expellers.
Recognized by :This Training Program is recognised by UK Register of learning Providers,
Start Date: upon completion of your enrollment and payment process
Where: Delivered online with experienced education departement and the support of leading industry experts
Duration: 2 months
Qualification of the Program : On successful completion of the course, you will be rewarded with an Maritime Academy Training Certificate of Competency Dry Bulk Cargo Survey